An ATM machine is available in the hospital for your use. The ATM machine is located on the first floor of each hospital. The Baptist Health System does not own the ATM machine and any problems with the ATM machine must be directed to the credit union sponsoring the machine. This information may be obtained on the front of each machine.
Baby E- Nusery
We have the cutest little baby faces…all online. Nothing is sweeter than a brand new baby. Ooh and ahh over your loved one’s newest addition at the Baby E-Nursery.
Cafeteria and Dietary Services
All patients on regular or modified and/or therapeutic diets, as prescribed by a physician, will be assisted daily by a food and nutrition service representative in selecting enjoyable, nutritious meals. There is a full-service cafeteria and grill available for you and your visitors.
Hospital policy does not allow patients or families/visitors to bring any electrical equipment into the facility. This includes items such as electric razors and hair dryers. This is to ensure your safety, and that of our patients. If you are not sure of a certain piece of equipment, please ask your nurse or physician before bringing it to the hospital.
Find A Doctor
Having a primary care physician is important to your overall health and well-being. Baptist Health System is happy to help you find a physician within our system. Click here to start your search or call our physician referral service at (210) 297-7005.
Baptist Health System hospitals offer a Gift Shop that is operated Monday through Saturday. Store hours vary by location. The Gift Shop offers an assortment of plants, stuffed toys, snacks, toiletries, and greeting cards. For your convenience, the gift shop accepts cash, checks, and major credit cards.
Interpreter / Sign Language Services & Assistive Devices (TTY/TDD)
(Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance)
Interpreter / Sign Language Services and Assistive Devices such as Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TTY/TDD) are available for persons who are non-English speaking, deaf or hard-of-hearing, and/or blind. These services are at no cost to you.
The Baptist Health System welcomes all patients with disabilities. This hospital is incompliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and will provide auxiliary aids and services to patients with disabilities, including American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter services for patients with hearing disabilities to ensure effective communication. When a patient requires an ASL interpreter, this hospital will provide a qualified ASL interpreter who can interpret medical terms free of charge to the patient.
Patients, family members and visitors requiring special accommodations, including providing auxiliary aids and services for non-English speaking, deaf or hard-of-hearing, and/or blind persons should contact our ADA Representative at (210) 297-8264 or by email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maps & Directions
Patient Cheer Cards
If you have a loved one staying at a Baptist Health System Hospital in San Antonio, Texas, send them a Cheer Card using our easy online card template. It's simple and thoughtful. Just pick your picture and greeting. Then, customize your card by typing in your own personal message.
Take A Virtual Tour Visitors
The mission of the Baptist Health System is to help people achieve health for life through compassionate service inspired by faith. Baptist Health System has open visiting hours.
The goal of the Baptist Health System is to provide a patient care environment that is supportive of the patient’s relationships with family and friends.Policy Statements
Patient care in the Baptist Health System will be provided in an atmosphere that is respectful and supportive of the integral role of loving relationships during hospitalization.
The Baptist Health System will not restrict, limit, or otherwise deny visitation privileges on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.
The Baptist Health System will ensure that all visitors enjoy full and equal visitation privileges consistent with the patient’s preferences. Visitation Rights
- Patients may choose who may and may not visit them while in the Baptist Health System.
- Patients may withdraw or deny consent for visitation at any time.
- The patient (or the patient’s support person) may limit the visiting privileges of his/her visitors, including providing for more limited visiting for some visitors than others.
- The Baptist Health System will not differentiate among visitors without a clinically necessary or reasonable basis.
Justified Clinical Restrictions to Visitation
- Children will be supervised in both the patient care and waiting areas by a responsible adult.
- Please do not visit for 24 hours after showing signs of illness such as but not limited to:
- Runny nose
- All visitors will thoroughly wash or sanitize their hands before and after entering a patient room and/ or having contact with the patient.
- The hospital may limit the number of visitors at one time at the patient’s bedside
- A court order limiting or restraining contact
- Behavior presenting a direct risk or threat to the patient, hospital staff, or others in the immediate environment.
- Behavior disruptive of the functioning of the patient care unit
- Reasonable limitations on the number of visitors at any one time
- Patient’s risk of infection by the visitor
- Visitor’s risk of infection by the patient
- Extraordinary protections because of a pandemic or infectious disease outbreak
- Substance abuse treatment protocols requiring restricted visitation
- Patient’s need for rest or privacy
- Need for privacy or rest by another individual in the patient’s shared room
- Clinical interventions, therapy or procedures where the health care provide r believes limited visitation is best for the patient
Baptist Health System welcomes your comments, questions and suggestions.