Vascular Institute of San Antonio
The Vascular Institute of San Antonio, headquartered at Baptist Medical Center in downtown San Antonio, provides a complete complement of interventional and treatment options for patients suffering from Peripheral Vascular Disease.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable staff
- High-quality patient care
- Complete angiographic testing
- Endovascular procedures
- Carotid artery and abdominal vascular studies
- The Wound Healing Center at Baptist Medical Center
- Physicians dedicated to detection, treatment and prevention of Peripheral
Vascular Disease (PVD)
Diabetes is rampant in South Texas. The disease can lead to blocked vessels causing leg pain and sometimes amputation.
Everyone seems to know the reason, whether it be fact or fiction, for their varicose veins: “I cross my legs a lot” (fiction); “I spend my day walking on concrete floors” (fiction);
A new device that may one day be used to help people suffering from Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) is being tested in clinical trials at Baptist Medical Center downtown
What does the health of your family mean for your vascular health? Try our new online tool and find out.
Cardiovascular care is at the heart of what we do. Learn more about our services.