PACS enables radilogy exams to be stored electronically and viewed on computer screens so that doctors and other healthcare professionals can access the information and compare it with previous images at the touch of a button.
Baptist M&S Imaging PACS provides:
- Web-Based Accessibility - provides healthcare professionals with anywhere, anytime desktop access to patient imaging information. No additional software is required.
- Report & Image View - healthcare professionals can view patient images right over the internet. View and print out reports.
- Identification of Key Images - our radiologists will identify key images used for the accurate diagnosis of patient conditions.
- Automated Spine Labeling - the PACS system provides a variety of measurement and annotation tools to aid in diagnosis.
- Manipulate Images - standard image review and manipulation tools allow healthcare professionals to change contrast, zoom, pan, magnify and stack images.
- Less Storage Space Required - eliminates the need to store or retrieve prior films for patient diagnosis. Just access the necessary data via PACS.
- Side-by-Side Study Comparison - PACS allows healthcare professionals to view two studies side-by-side to quickly access patient progress from prior exams.
Baptist M&S Imaging is dedicated to providing it's referring physicians with the best healthcare services possible. PACS is just one more tool that allows us to accomplish that goal.
To access Baptist M&S Imaging PACS, logon to:
[NOTE: In order to access Baptist M&S Imaging PACS you must have been given a login ID and password and have the proper parameters adjusted on your computer in order to view the images. Contact Baptist M&S Imaging at (210) 228-XRAY (9729) for access.]